Welcome to our website
Microbiologists Society was established in March 1996 and registered in November 1996 in Satara, Maharashtra India. (MAH/4814/SAT) Any person graduate in life science and interested in Microbiology can enroll as a member of Microbiologists society.
The aims and objectives
- To organize courses in Microbiology at all levels of education.
- To cultivate liaison between governmental and non- governmental institutions academies, societies and other organization non-organizations in the field of microbiology.
- To advise the government and its agencies on the microbiological problems of public interest.
- To co-operate and affiliate with international organizations in the field of microbiology.
- To hold and sponsor or support conferences, seminars, symposia, exhibition and meeting and to arrange lectures and demonstrations on any aspects of Microbiology.
- To encourage and support research in microbiology.
- To established library of microbiology literature.
- To arrange funds and donations etc. for the promotion of subject activities
- To do and perform all other activities that may assist in the fulfillments of the above mentioned objects.